Sponsored by Collyer-Bristow
With a panel consisting of:
- Emma Clarke (Senior Executive for the New Cinema Fund, The Film Council & formerly VP of Fine Line Features UK)
- Julian Friedmann (Literary Agent & Editor of Scriptwriter)
- Frank Graves (Screenwriter)
- Michael Kuhn (Producer, QWERTY Films and former head of PolyGram Filmed Entertainment)
- Lucy Scher (The Script Factory)
- Natalie Wreyford (Development Executive, The Film Council)
Charity Fun Quiz in Aid of Children In NeedApproximately 50 members joined us on October 27th for our Children In Need 'Quiz Night' hosted by Alan 'Deadly' Dedicoat.
Alan 'Deadly' Dedicoat (Voice of the National Lottery and BBC Radio 2 announcer)
It was a terrific success with us raising £601.57p for Children In Need and we thank everyone who supported us, and offer congratulations to the winners - Pollinger Ltd.